mercoledì 16 ottobre 2013

Tao beyond passion




I often watched you the way you whore yourself/You're so beautiful/You flirt, tease, enviously I wish you'd flirt with me.

Perhaps I'm enticed by what you are/I imagined us jumpin' the broom, foolish I know/'Cause that's not the life you live.

You live alone in a crowded bed never remembering faces

Conversations just a body for the lonely

Spend one night with me satisfy me for free and I'll love you endlessly

I overheard you say you'd give them what they wanted

So give me what I want

Tell me I'm the only one

I want to marry you

Tell me I'm the only one

In a harlot's dress you wear the smile of a child with the faith of

Mary Magdalene

Yet you wash the feet of unworthy men

Come and I'll set you free into an endless valley of fruits both sweet and sour

And whatever displeases your palate my kisses will wash away

Stay. If you must dance, dance for me

Blessed are the pure at heart for they shall see god so close your eyes and dream

For the world will blind you and I'll judge not so that I may not be judged

Please give me what I want

Tell me I'm the only one

I want to marry you

Tell me I'm the only one

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento